Thursday 13 January 2022

Goings on in the studio



Well.. the house and studio. Here's a day

Welcome to beautiful New Brunswick in Winter. This was before the latest snow and we have a massive system on the way for tomorrow night. This will get interesting!



 This is Scouse, she is our lab/collie and quite the character. She loves all my sewing and likes to pose with my makes. Here she is modeling an apron I made last year, I took it out of a box and she insisted she ware it. Isn't she pretty! I finally took it off her 20 mins later. 


Meet Ella! or Elliebellie as she's also called. She's a beagle/jack Russel/who knows what. She's a sweetheart and rather chunky. Not her fault, she eats way less then scouse but has a very odd build. She loves everyone. 


Back to the studio.. I'm making a few quilts for the shop. I wasn't planning in it originally, however I have been asked if I was making some so here it goes! I quilt them myself usually with embroidery thread, hopefully it won't take me forever. I love this line, its called Darlene's Favorites, all 1930s prints. Almost done cutting!  Updates will be posted.




My forgotten knitting. I started this last year thinking it would help get me through some burnout, but no, it didn't lol 
Its based on a sweater pattern from Susan Crawford, I'm using the base and added some fair isle. Its currently in my bedside table. I get a few rows in before bed, its starting to grow :D
I am using Excelana by Susan Crawford, one of my favorite wools... its lovely :D


My Shroom quilt has a new home! 
The spare rooms coming along and is looking really nice. 


This is how I find them in the afternoons. Very comfie!


Back to my quilt now.. keep smiling!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment